Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Review - Betty Crocker Chocolate Chunk Brownies


I got sent a box of goodies from Life Made Delicious this month and I had to laugh. As I pulled each item out of the box I walked over to the pantry and pulled out basically the same product from the shelves. 

Everything they sent me, I already had! 




Usually I try something new and write about it, but since there was nothing new to me in the box I decided (okay, my stomach decided) to make a batch of brownies!

I have tried dozens of from-scratch brownie recipes, and I haven't found any I've liked. They're too dry, too oily, not fudgey enough, not chocolatey enough... I have wasted many a pound of chocolate on bad recipes. I always go back to Betty Crocker. They're always perfect. I always have what I need to make them on hand and they never turn out dry or bland.

I'll be sharing this batch with members of a board I sit on at our meeting tonight. I have a feeling I'm going to be the most popular person there....


Please read my Disclosure Page to learn more about my relationship with General Mills Canada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment